Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'm Having An Affair

I have a serious love affair with my Keurig coffee pot. I'm really not kidding. It's the first thing I greet in the morning and it doesn't even care that my hair is messed up or my pjs don't match. I think my husband secretly is in love with it to, but he would certainly never admit it out loud.


This coffee pot is the best thing that ever came into our kitchen. Mine is over 2 years old and I see now they have more bells and whistles. In fact the one pictured here is even fancier than mine. But I don't mind, really. I'm not in in rush to upgrade. I've given one to both my mother-in-law and my parents.


Why do I love this coffee pot so much? First of all, it makes one fabulous cup of coffee. A cup of coffee fit for a queen, which is undoubtedly me. I order my Kcups on the website and they are shipped right to my door. I'm a member of the Coffee Club Awards Club and I get 15% off each time I order 4 or more boxes. When I first started ordering, I picked out several "assortment" boxes so I could nail down exactly which coffees I liked the most. I have also ordered teas and hot chocolate Kcups. Have to share the love with my kids too. If you don't want to deal with the little cups, you can order a filter basket and use your own ground coffee.


So if you are in the market for a new coffee pot, you need to visit www.Keurig.com. I promise, you will never go back to your old multi-cup coffee pot again. I also promise that this is not a paid promotion post. I really do love this coffee pot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home